Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas decorations




I forgot to post pictures of our decorations. I went overboard outside but it looks nice. No one else on our block put up any lights this year. It is depressing. At least I still have some and my husband is actually proud for the first time (he didn't help at all though). The new tree turned out nice. Since it is in the corner due to remodeling the living space and its not done I had to leave half of my ornaments off. Next year I will have to figure out a different configuration. Maybe we can get a bigger place by then-who am I kidding?? Just baking and wrapping to do now so I am on the final stretch. I hope you are all having a wonderful Holiday.

1 comment:

Brenda, Domedweller said...

Everything looks so nice! I really love your tree - it looks like something on a Christmas card.