Thursday, August 13, 2009

Howdy





I haven't posted again since it has been a crazy and very busy summer. I have been cleaning, knitting, mowing, mowing and mowing. Did I say the grass has been very green?? It has been raining a bunch and then very hot on the non-rainy days. 100 then rain, 100 then rain. One storm brought 70 mile per hour sheer winds and now we need a new roof and electrical work due to the water seeping in the light fixtures inside. A friend had a bad accident this summer and I went over and stayed there a while taking care of her 13 year old daughter while she was still in the Hospital. That and cooking have been a big thing this year. Normally I don't cook in the summer, only BBQ or quick light meals. This summer is cook and cook some more. I am not losing the weight I should due to this either. I haven't finished much craft wise, but I do have projects in the works. I did finally work on some kitchen scrubby-O's and made 4 so far. I love this pattern so look for some as gifts. Here are two pictures of the few I've done so far (above).

No comments: