Monday, March 24, 2008

After Easter

Well, Easter is come and gone for another year. It won't be this early again for over 200 years. My trees have lost all their blooms and are all green now. My flowers are looking great. Even my Hosta's are up and green. I planted strawberries in the pots where I had one plant already. Maybe I'll get more than one here and there. It would be nice to grow something edible other than spring onions that seem to grow on there own here. I have chives growing all through my grass. It will really stink when I mow it this year. I need to mow soon. Some already have.

I am working on a prayer shawl and an afghan square a month LAL(loom a long) right now. I hope to have the shawl done real soon for a friend who is sick and possibly has cancer on her ovaries. She finds out much more tomorrow at Baylor Hospital in Dallas.

I'm also reading along with Oprah's book club on "A NEW EARTH" by Eckhart Tolle. Tonight though the broadcast locked up my computer at 9:07. I missed the last 20 minutes. I tried to log back in and it made my computer act really strange so I'll just wait until tomorrow and watch the last part then. The first night did this also, but the last two weeks worked fine. I don't know what happened today. Maybe to much internet traffic again. We are on chapter 4 already.

Well, that is all I have for now, I'll try to keep this blog as current as I can, I forget about it sometimes.

No comments: